We are seeking a Commercial Facilities Coordinator to join our real estate team and ensure a top-notch working environment in our buildings. This role will be responsible for performing regular building inspections and safety checks, working with the maintenance team to maintain our buildings’ equipment, and ensuring that our maintenance team runs efficiently.
- Supervising maintenance workers
- Documenting processes and keeping maintenance records
- Performing regular building and grounds checks for maintenance and cleaning issues
- Works with the Director of Engineering to ensure all fire and safety inspections are up to date
- Managing maintenance team schedules
- Receives, manages, and processes work order
- Ensures maintenance and cleaning issues are resolved quickly
- Liaising with vendors and suppliers on behalf of property managers
- Manage building automation systems
- Create strong relationships with tenants and vendors
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in project management, facilities management or similar
- A completed course in facilities management will be advantageous
- Comfortable using facilities management software (Prism or similar)
- Ability to respond to building and equipment emergencies
- Proficiency in office software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service excellence
We are not looking to work with a recruitment agency for this role.
Interested candidate should send their resume to Kert Toler, email@example.com.