- P&L responsibility for managed properties, oversee and approve monthly financial reports
- Oversee day-to-day operations for all managed properties
- Maintain good owner communications, including in-person financial and operational reviews
- General oversight for all leasing and marketing activity
- Actively engage Stenz Construction on build-out and renovation opportunities at managed properties
- Prepare annual capital needs assessments and recommendations for improvement projects for all managed properties
- Maintain Current Certificates of Insurance (COI’s) on-file for all Tenants and Vendors
- Maintain Current Tenant contact lists (email, phone number, misc. notes for all tenants)
- Coordinate special projects and Tenant Improvements
- Implement Safety Program, including designated safety manager from each Tenant and fire and tornado drills as required
- Lease administration and abstracting (keeping lease files and rent rolls current, notify leasing agent of upcoming renewals, etc.)
- Tenant communications regarding projects, maintenance, day-to-day interruptions, special announcements, etc.
- Approve vendor invoices
- Assist Controller with invoicing and receivables
- Attendance of all scheduled Property Management staff meetings.
- Participation in trade and Professional Associates (i.e., BOMA, IREM,)
- Build and maintain tenant relationships. Weekly communication with tenants at managed properties.
- Review service contracts. Assist with selection and final award of contract services. Overall monitoring of vendor performance to assure full compliance with standards established within the service agreement.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Computer aptitude with strong knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate in a professional manner.
To apply, please email Peggy Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.