Superintendent will plan, facilitate and manage all on-site activities on construction projects as assigned. Responsible for managing the completion of all project construction tasks in accordance with project deadlines and budgets. Employee be a valued team member within the organization. Experience in Commercial Construction – *preferred in ground up.*
Key Performance Objectives:
- Schedule, coordinate and supervise contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers and company employee activities including but not limited to; methods of construction, manpower levels, correctness of materials, equipment, project schedule and project documentation / reporting.
- Act as a liaison between multiple internal and external customers to ensure consistency with drawings/ specifications and met schedules and deadlines. Oversee subcontractors work and enforce work is done per contract documents.
- Champion project conflict resolutions when issues arise. Will enlist the input of other parties including but not limited to project managers, owners, and subcontractors to discuss/resolve matters.
- Monitor safety and quality controls; ensure corrective measures are implemented.
- Participate in team meetings and assist in additional assignments as needed.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ of construction supervisor experience.
- The ability to act independently, take initiative and meet deadlines and objectives.
- The ability to manage multiple projects involving the coordination with consultants, contractors and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interface with all levels of customers inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to fully use computer and software programs such as Word & Excel. Also ability to complete and submit electronic paperwork such as daily reports, time sheets, etc.
Total Rewards: We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.