Stenz Management’s Property Management Internship will allow students to experience the day-to-day of a full-service property management company. Juniors or Seniors currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program interested in a career in the property management industry are encouraged to apply. Hired interns will gain valuable insight into the commercial real estate industry while being exposed to multiple lines of business throughout their internship.
- The ideal candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced real estate environment and will finish the internship, having gained a broad experience in various aspects of Commercial Real Estate.
- Undergraduate students majoring in Real Estate or any Business-Related major
- Desire to work in the Commercial Real Estate industry
- Interest in property management
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Ability to develop relationships
- Ability to problem solve and bring innovative ideas to a challenge
- Able to work independently, with minimal direction
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Learn and use industry software programs.
- Participate in property tours and site visits.
- Learn maintenance management proficiencies and techniques, including processing maintenance requests.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Maintain digital and paper records.
- Assist Property Managers in building-wide tenant communications
- Assist with quarterly access control audits.
- Interns will combine customer service, hospitality, and analytical skills to support the property management team as they deliver high-level customer satisfaction and ensure long-term occupancy.
- Interns will learn about property management and how our team oversees the health of our portfolio.
To apply, please contact Katy Smith, Director of Marketing and Communications – email@example.com